Monday, May 12, 2014

So I got distracted from my job search.

Hello,

I don't know if anyone is aware of this but searching for a job has got to be the most boring and normally depressing thing I've ever had to do. It is like 5 straight hours of scouring the deep, dark depths of the interwebs. When you finally come up for a breath of fresh interweb relief you find yourself trolling tumblr for an hour or my case, blogging.


Anyways.
I need to be more consistent with my job search. I've watched jobs that I really wanted post and fill within the time it takes me to fill out the application, fix my resume, and write a cover letter.
By the way, I seriously hate cover letters. I doubt anyone seriously reads them. (I'm certain that somebody does, eventually...) I just feel like you put in hours of work for the three seconds that someone looks at it.


I solemnly swear.... I will be more active in my active job search.


xoxo,
Hannah 

No comments:

Post a Comment